Friday, February 28, 2014

A CREATIVE WEEKEND

I am really excited about this weekend. I will have 2 days of uninterrupted time to myself. It has been raining most of the day and will continue through the weekend. I have purchased all my favorite snack foods and found the flannel PJ's I love. It sounds like a personal retreat!!!! So I got a jump on my list of things to do and try. This is  hand sewn folk art-ish row houses. It is backed on black flannel and attached to a machine quilted background. Simple framing found at the Goodwill finishes it off.


                                                      I'll keep you posted with my progress. 

2 comments:

Robin Quilts, etc. said...

Oh my goodness Frances, I absolutely love your row houses. Great job.

Wacky Woman said...

Love your village and your weekend is sounding a bit like mine, only I need to get out today sometime. ugh!